Introducing a new BPA and FDA approved bladder that produces no chemical taste while in use. The bladder features a large mouth for easy infusing of water and washing; it was built strong and Sturdy enough to retain liquids without any leakage during high-intensity physical activities like biking, running, hiking, camping, kayaking, skiing, hunting, Climbing and so on.
- Capacity: 3L
- Material: TPU
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50-degree centigrade.
- Easy and fast hydration thanks to the plug-n-play system, open with the mouth, specially designed on/off system for firm closure of the valve while on the go.
- Flexible tube 105 cm long, compatible with all Aonijie backpacks, the outlet on the side, a protective piece for the nozzle.
- PVS and Bisphenol-A free, TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) material.
- Color: Blue
- Straw Length:105cm
- Packing Size:12 x 45 x 21 cm
- Application: Running/hiking/cycling/climbing/camping
- Recommended Water temperature: -20℃ to 50℃/-4°F to 122°F
- BPA free, with antibacterial finish.
- Easy to clean
- Long tube
- Bite valve with sliding open/close
- Safety valve where the tube connects to bag (when you pull out the tube, the water stays inside)
- A simple but effective sliding closing mechanism at the top
Not Compatible with running hydration vest. Ideal for Aonijie Windrunner 18L, daypacks, backpacks and some cycling hydration vests.